You’re in safe hands.
A business has a legal obligation to securely dispose of any information to protect the data of both their customers and employees, with a potential fine of up to £500,000 for improper management and safeguarding of this information.
This doesn’t just include paperwork, it also includes any information stored on hard drives, DVD’s and CD’s. While in-house shredding is one option, it costs time and manpower.
What we do
Ardent provides an environmentally friendly secure shredding service with every document being shredded to British Standard BS EN:15713 with 100% of all paper collected being recycled. This is managed and controlled via a highly secure transportation network and a secure chain of custody from collection to destruction, including PDF signatures enabling full traceability and accountability.
How we do it
- > Audit: we undertake a complete audit of your premises and understand your shredding requirements.
- > Design: we design a plan and submit a proposal outlining the appropriate number and styles of shredding units required as well as the recommended collection times/cycles.
- > Collections: upon approval we will deliver and install the secure lockable units. CRB checked employees will then collect and replace the units at the agreed time and a service receipt is provided.
- > Destruction: the collection units are then transported in secure vehicles to one of seven shredding facilities located across the UK and Ireland. Documents are then destroyed to BS EN:15713 level 4 and paper products pulped for recycling.
- > Destruction verification: once your documents have been securely shredded you will receive a certification of destruction sent directly to you after each and every shred cycle.
- > Communication: we will proactively review your needs and communicate regularly our recommendations regarding any
What this means to you
- > Convenience
- > Time Saving
- > Security
- > Peace of mind